Accurate Guitar Model for CNC
Based on a 1958 Fender Telecaster Standard model.
- Properly labelled & organized work
- Faithful, accurate designs
- 2D sketches included
- All suitable formats for CNC (F3D, STEP, IGES)
- F3D (Fusion 360 native)
- STEP (vendor neutral)
- IGES (vendor neutral)
The following drill dimensions are used:
- Tuning machines: 10mm Ø | Controls: 9.5mm Ø | Neck Bolts: .1875mm (3/16″) Ø
The following filet dimensions are used:
- Body: 3.8mm R
This model does not include the following (allowing for user preference / variable hardware):
- Truss rod slot (location sketch included)
- Output jack (location sketch included)
- Bridge holes (location sketch included – Hipshot Retrofit)
- Control cavity connecting drill holes (1/4″ bit)
- CAM toolpaths
* Neck pocket & panel recess offsets may be made in the modeling environment or with CAM processes. Offset size recommendations begin at .015″ to .02″ for neck pockets and .02″ to .04″ for panel recesses.
Download the DXF / PDF / Vector templates here!