Accurate Guitar Model for CNC
Based on BC Rich Ironbird models from 1997 & 1999.
- Properly labelled & organized work
- Faithful, accurate designs
- 2D sketches included
- All suitable formats for CNC (F3D, STEP, IGES)
- F3D (Fusion 360 native)
- STEP (vendor neutral)
- IGES (vendor neutral)
The following drill dimensions are used:
- Tuning machines: 10mm Ø | Controls: 8mm Ø | Panels: 2mm Ø
Floyd Rose Original routes included. This is a 40mm body, which brings top and underside routes 5mm closer than the common 45mm bodies. The shelf is particularly thin in one area – it’s perfectly fine to route through this part.
This model does not include the following (allowing for user preference / variable hardware):
- Truss rod slot (guide sketch included)
- CAM toolpaths
* Neck pocket & panel recess offsets are .01″.
Download the DXF / PDF / Vector templates here!