Accurate Guitar Model for CNC
Based on a 1964 Fender Jaguar
- Properly labelled & organized work
- Faithful, accurate designs
- 2D sketches included
- Suitable formats for CNC (F3D, STEP)
- F3D (Fusion 360 native)
- STEP (vendor neutral)
The following drill dimensions are used:
- Tuning machines: 10mm Ø | Controls: ~9.5mm (3/8″) Ø | Panels: ~2mm Ø (5/64th – #5) | Neck Bolt Pilots: ~3.2mm (1/8″)
Sketch for fretboard dots included.
This model does not include the following (allowing for user preference / variable hardware):
- Truss rod slot (center-line sketch included)
- CAM toolpaths
* Neck pocket recess offset is .015″.
Download the DXF / PDF / Vector templates here!