Accurate Guitar Model for CNC
Based on a Gibson SG Standard (various years)
- Properly labelled & organized work
- Faithful, accurate designs
- 2D sketches included (F3D file)
- Suitable formats for CNC (F3D, STEP, IGES)
- Suitable mesh format for 3D printing (STL)
- F3D (Fusion 360 native)
- STEP (vendor neutral)
- IGES (vendor neutral)
- STL (vendor neutral)
The following drill dimensions are used:
- Tuning machines: 0.394″ / 10mm Ø
- Cavity Cover Screws: 0.059″ / 1.5mm Ø
- Potentiometers/Output Jack: 0.375″ / 9.525mm Ø
- Switch: 0.5″ / 12.7mm Ø
The neck models with truss rod slots are designed to fit an 18″ StewMac Hot Rod.
This model set includes blank variant parts for the fretboard, body, and neck. Variant parts for the body, neck, and pickguard are also included to accommodate both P90 and humbucker configurations.
This model does not include the following (allowing for user preference / variable hardware):
- CAM toolpaths
Download the DXF / PDF / Vector templates here!