Accurate Guitar Model for CNC
Based on a 1985 Ibanez AM75 model
- Properly labelled & organized work
- Faithful, accurate designs
- 2D sketches included (F3D file)
- Suitable formats for CNC (F3D, STEP, IGES)
- F3D (Fusion 360 native)
- STEP (vendor neutral)
- IGES (vendor neutral)
The following drill dimensions are used:
- Tuning machines: 0.394″ / 10mm Ø | Tremolo Cover: 1mm Ø (pilots)
This model does not include the following (allowing for user preference / variable hardware):
- CAM toolpaths
- Truss rod slot
* Neck pocket offset is .005″.
Download the DXF / PDF / Vector templates here!