Accurate Guitar Model for CNC
Based on a 2004 Ibanez SZ320 model.
- Properly labelled & organized work
- Faithful, accurate designs
- 2D sketches included
- All suitable formats for CNC (F3D, STEP, IGES)
- F3D (Fusion 360 native)
- STEP (vendor neutral)
- IGES (vendor neutral)
The following drill dimensions are used:
- Tuning machines: 10mm Ø | Controls: 8mm Ø | String-Through: 3mm Ø
This model does not include the following (allowing for user preference / variable hardware):
- Truss rod slot (location sketch included)
- Edge filets
- Output jack (location sketch included)
- Flush-mount ferrule holes (Ibanez: 8 – 8.5mm collars)
- Bridge post holes (standard model uses tune-o-matic)
- CAM toolpaths
* Neck pocket & panel recess offsets may be made in the modeling environment or with CAM processes. Offset size recommendations begin at .015″ to .02″ for neck pockets and .02″ to .04″ for panel recesses.
Download the DXF / PDF / Vector templates here!