Accurate Guitar Model for CNC
Based on a Peavey Wolfgang Special (Flat Top)
- Properly labelled & organized work
- Faithful, accurate designs
- 2D sketches included (F3D file)
- Suitable formats for CNC (F3D, STEP, IGES)
- Suitable mesh format for 3D printing (STL)
- F3D (Fusion 360 native)
- STEP (vendor neutral)
- IGES (vendor neutral)
- STL (vendor neutral)
The following drill dimensions are used:
- Tuning machines: 0.394″ / 10mm Ø | Cavity Cover Screws: 0.1″ / 2.54mm Ø
The neck models with truss rod slots are designed to fit an 18.25″ StewMac spoke rod. Un-slotted blanks are included.
The body thickness on this model is 40mm (~1.5″). The EVH branded Floyd Rose tremolos utilize a 37mm block to fit in the slimmer body – ensure your tremolo block is appropriately sized.
This model does not include the following (allowing for user preference / variable hardware):
- CAM toolpaths
* Neck pocket offset is .01″.
Download the DXF / PDF / Vector templates here!