Accurate Guitar Model for CNC
Based on a 2019 PRS Custom 24
- Properly labelled & organized work
- Faithful, accurate designs
- 2D sketches included
- Suitable formats for CNC (F3D, STEP)
- F3D (Fusion 360 native)
- STEP (vendor neutral)
The following drill dimensions are used:
- Tuning machines: 10mm Ø | Controls: 8mm Ø | Panels: 2mm Ø
PRS Tremolo system routes and bird inlays included!
This model does not include the following (allowing for user preference / variable hardware):
- Truss rod slot (center-line sketch included)
- CAM toolpaths
* Neck pocket & panel recess offsets are .015″.
Download the DXF / PDF / Vector templates here!