Accurate Guitar Model for CNC
Based on a 2014 Dean ML (modified bolt-on neck pocket)
- Properly labelled & organized work
- Faithful, accurate designs
- 2D sketches included (F3D file)
- Suitable formats for CNC (F3D, STEP, IGES)
- F3D (Fusion 360 native)
- STEP (vendor neutral)
- IGES (vendor neutral)
The following drill dimensions are used:
- Tuning machines: 10mm Ø | Panels: ~2mm Ø (5/64th – #5)
This model does not include the following (allowing for user preference / variable hardware):
- CAM toolpaths
* Neck pocket recess and control plate offsets are .01″.
* This model is modified from a set-neck to a squared bolt-on pocket (fits standard 2 x 2.5″ Fender neck plates).
Download the DXF / PDF / Vector templates here!